What to do in Lockhart?
- You’ll definitely book a massage therapy appointment with Gayle
- Eat some of the finest barbecue in the world or other fare
- Stop by an old ice cream parlor
- Visit the magnificent historical sites
- Learn about Chisholm Trail, the early beef cattle business that ran through Lockhart.
- Listen to music, attend a poetry slam, watch a play, and/or dance.
- Stay for a ½ day, a full day or overnight and take in old Texas hospitality.
You can do all of this in Lockhart, TX, away from the hustle and bustle of a big city.
Other restaurants besides barbecue and Tex-Mex
Nine Hole Golf Course and Barbecue
Lockhart State Park
Main Street Farmer’s Market
Historical Court House
Caldwell County Museum
Old Library in Texas
Chisholm Trail History
Chisholm Trail Roundup Annual Event
Chisholm Trail Ballroom
Other Sites To Enjoy In or Around Lockhart, TX
Circuit of the Americas
Austin F1 Grand Prix
Upcoming Racing Events
Kayaking and Canoe Trail on the San Marcos River, 16 miles from Massage Hideaway
Hotels and Motels
Plum Creek Inn
Best Western Hotel
Contact Gayle at 512-351-5538 and chat. See if we are a fit.
You can also text and email at massagehideawayinfo.com