It’s All in the Touch
I have logged thousands of miles around the massage table and peoples’ psyches (including my own) in the last 35-years to acquire a huge repertoire of skill sets that relieve pain as well as soothe and pamper clients.
What I don’t know, I know top-notch people to refer you to. These may include other massage therapists, physical therapists, chiropractors, and alternative and regular medical practitioners. I know a bit about nutrition, herbs, aroma therapies, vitamins, and pharmaceuticals. I’m networked in with pharmacists who can help you tweak your medicines, and, if you want, add in natural remedies.
Clients of all ages come to me in Lockhart, TX for massage therapy and more to get relief in an “off the beaten path,” “road less traveled” location:
- Serious acute conditions
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Touched starved
- Car accidents
- Job site injuries
- General injuries
- Headaches, backaches, neck problems
- Hip pain, sore feet, migraines
- Adrenal fatigue
- Legs and feet tight, tired and/or swollen
- Depression (mood disorders)
- Tension and stress
- Pampering, and then more pampering
- Feeling lousy
- Gift certificates
- Just because…
Youth love massage, too!
For more information:
- Contact Gayle at 512-351-5538 and chat. See if we are a fit.
- You can also text and email at massagehideawayinfo.com
- You will need to talk before making an appointment
- Book Appointment: Experience the Healing Wisdom in Gayle’s Massage
- Decide which Tier works for you — Tier One, Two, or Three