About the Rural Jewel of Lockhart, TX
Knowing nothing about land stewardship, construction, handyman skills, or gardening, I bought this unimproved property and this at no easy task. I saw the finished product when I bought the land and now I’m learning how to fulfill that vision, which includes:
- a bird sanctuary, particularly Cardinals and Red Head Woodpeckers
- grow food forests for free consumption
- house an international retreat center expressing true Texan hospitality
- have places for tent and small RV camping
- area clients mingle with clients from all around the world
- treatments range in hours, half-days and overnights
- clients and friends relax and enjoy themselves here
- Massage Hideaway’s Massage Therapy becomes internationally acclaimed
- tourists specifically come to Lockhart, TX for Massage Hideaway’s Massage Therapy
I aspire to make the Rural Jewel a living example of Permaculture Principles and Ethics for future generations to enjoy.
Contact Gayle at 512-351-5538 and chat. See if we are a fit.
You can also text and email at massagehideawayinfo.com